Terms and Conditions
By using or accessing traveleze.co.za, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed below and agree to be bound by them.
You may not use this site or it's services if you are under the age of 18, not able to form legally binding contracts or your account has been suspended. You must hold a valid South African drivers license if you are giving lifts to other passengers and your vehicle must be fully insured.
Terms such as "we" and "us" refer to traveleze and its legal entities.
While using traveleze.co.za, you will not:
- breach any laws or partake in any criminal behaviour that breaks the laws of South Africa or abroad
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user's listings;
- attempt to maniupulate the traveleze fee structure in any way
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, abusive or libellous content (including personal information);
- open more than 1 traveleze account, or attempt to transfer an existing account to another user without our permission
- distribute spam or any other form of unsolicited communications
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that could potentially harm traveleze or it's users
- collect any information about the users of traveleze without their prior consent
- attempt to manipulate or undermine the feedback, ratings and comments system
traveleze provides you with a method of getting in touch with people who have similar transportation needs. We have no control over the communications between users of the traveleze. User safety is the sole responsibility of the individual. If someone acts in an abusive manner, contact us and we will investigate.
When meeting face to face make sure you do it in a safe and secure way, such as meeting in a public place and letting other people know where you are.
Before offering or accepting a lift, make sure you are happy with the person you are going to do business with by looking at their feedback history and social profile
- you agree to pay the lift amount agreed and carry out the job to the standard agreed upon while always maintaining open lines of communication with other parties involved.
- it is solely your responsibility to ensure that your car insurance covers you to take additional passengers. you should contact your insurer provided if you are uncertain of your coverage
- it is both parties responsibility to enter into a transaction with a person they are happy to do so with. it is the responsibility of the individual to perform due-diligence to their own satisfaction.
- we are not responsible for the payment to the person offering the lift. all payments must be agreed upon in advance between the parties involved
- we reserve the right to suspend or delete an account if any violation has occurred
- traveleze accepts no responsibility for any issues that occur with the actual giving of the lift, including damages to the vehicle, either party not turning up or failure to pay. We provide a method for people with transportation needs to contact each other, we are not responsible for payments between parties or ensuring that lifts are carried out as agreed
- under no circumstances will traveleze will be liable for any damages caused by the use of this site
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Notice of changes may not be given.
You also need to make sure you aware of and have adhered to Paypal's Acceptable Usage Policy
Last updated: 01/04/2012